LED flood light, according to the literal meaning, is to project light and shadow. Because the light and light lines are relatively dense, the brightness of the light-receiving surface illuminated by the flood light is higher than the surrounding environment, so the flood light is also called LED projection light or LED spotlight. Its full name in English is LEDFloodLight. LED floodlights control the illumination range and intensity through the built-in microchip.
1. According to the use situation, various application brackets can be designed to make the LED flood light can be adjusted in any direction. And easy to install.
2. The integrated heat dissipation structure design increases the heat dissipation area by 80% compared with the general structural design to ensure the LED luminous efficiency and service life; the structure design of the lamp increases the airflow heat dissipation channel.
3, than the general LED lights have a larger dimming angle, the use of more flexible.
4, special waterproof design, internal rain channel, special process to deal with the circuit board, even if the water does not affect the use of lamps.
LED flood light specific application analysis:
Because the spotlight can be aimed in any direction and has a structure that is unaffected by climatic conditions, it has a wide range of applications. Mainly include: large area mines, building outlines, stadiums, overpasses, monuments, parks and flower beds. Large-area LED lamps that are commonly used outdoors can be referred to as LED floodlights. Therefore, the LED flood light is the star product of LED outdoor lighting. The LED flood light produced by Yueshen Lighting has good quality and high efficiency and is favored by the majority of users.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- The installation position of the wa...
- Control mode of LED buried lamp
- How to clean the wall lamp
- Spotlight classification
- Aviation Obstacle Lamp Science know...
- Wall Lamp Purchase Considerations
- LED Buried lamp installation
- What are the hidden dangers when th...
- Lighting Installation Considerations
- The principle of solar light work