At present, the most characteristic feature of lighting for streetlights is the function of directional emission of light, because current power causes almost all of the streetlights to be equipped with reflectors, and the efficiency of such reflectors is significantly higher than that of ordinary lamp reflectors. In addition, the efficiency of the self-reflector has been included in leading the road lighting effect detection. The road luminaires that cause the street lamps should utilize the directional emission characteristics of the LEDs as much as possible, so that each LED in the road luminaire directly directs the light to each area of the road surface to be illuminated, and then uses the luminaire reflector to assist the light distribution. Very reasonable road lighting integrated with light.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The installation position of the wa...
- Control mode of LED buried lamp
- How to clean the wall lamp
- Spotlight classification
- Aviation Obstacle Lamp Science know...
- Wall Lamp Purchase Considerations
- LED Buried lamp installation
- What are the hidden dangers when th...
- Lighting Installation Considerations
- The principle of solar light work
- Basic features of LED floodlights a...
- LED spotlight features and advantages