The Buried lamp is a kind of luminaire, the lamp body is the pressure adze or the stainless steel and so on material, rugged, waterproof, heat dissipation performance, cover for 304# cast stainless steel materials, anti-corrosion, anti-aging, silica gel seals, waterproof performance, high temperature, anti-aging; High strength tempered glass, strong transmittance, wide light radiation, strong load-bearing capacity All the solid screws are made of stainless steel, the protective grade is up to IP67, and the plastic embedded parts are optional for easy installation and maintenance.
The buried lights are also round in shape, widely used in shopping malls, car parks, green belts, park tourist attractions, residential quarters, urban sculpture, pedestrian street, building steps and other places, mainly buried in the ground, used to do decorative or direct lighting, and to wash the walls or trees, the application of a considerable flexibility.
Previous: What Is The Underwater Lamp Material?
Next: No Information
- What Is The Underwater Lamp Material?
- Obstacle Lamp Setting Method
- LED Spotlight Warning
- Lighting Installation Matters
- How To Distinguish Garden Lights An...
- What About The Underwater Lamp?
- LED Buried Light Characteristics
- Medium Light Intensity Obstacle Lam...
- How Does The LED Landscape Lamp Dis...
- Key Points Of Embedded Wall Lamp Se...