1. Choose from the brand. You should choose a famous brand or a registered enterprise product with "R" in the trademark. The LED lamp has a beautiful appearance, and the product trademark, model, and specification are clearly and beautifully printed, and there should be no deformation, paint loss, uneven color, etc.
2. LED lights usually use aluminum as radiator. The larger the contact area between the radiator and the air, the better, which is conducive to heat dissipation, the whole lamp works stably, the light decay is small and the life is long; the bulb and ceiling spotlights should not be too large. Ventilation holes to prevent mosquitoes from crawling in during use, affecting the lighting effect or causing unnecessary damage.
3. If LED bulbs, ceiling spotlights and track spotlights are irradiated on a white wall, there should be no obvious color temperature errors such as color spots and color circles.
4. When the LED light is turned on, there is a time difference between a few tenths of a second and two seconds between the power-on and the light, which is a normal phenomenon. Usually, the light is driven by a constant current source with an IC integrated circuit, and its stable current and voltage regulation performance Better, stable work.
5. The heating of the lamp body should not be too high or uneven during operation. If there is such a phenomenon, it means that there is a problem with the design or production process of the lamp, and the light decay is easy to damage.
6. Due to the high brightness of LED lights, it is difficult to judge the brightness of the two brands of the same type of lights under the same conditions, and it is difficult to judge the brightness of the lights, and it is also easy to damage the eyesight. Usually, we recommend covering the light source with a piece of white paper, and then comparing the light through the attenuation of the white paper, so that it is easier to see the difference in the brightness of the lights. The higher the brightness, the better. In addition, the color temperature close to sunlight is the best.
7. If time permits, you can compare the brightness of two lamps of the same specification, and then light one of them for a week, and then compare the brightness with the previously compared lamp. If it is not significantly dimmed, This shows that the light decay is small, and the quality of the lamp bead light source is better.
8. For those ceiling spotlights, track lights, high-power integrated light sources, COB high-power light sources, and multi-chip products that can easily remove the mask to see the lamp beads, you can use the lamp bead light source, etc., to turn on the power after closing your eyes. , and then turn off the power and open your eyes, you will see the afterglow of the lamp bead chip. If the error of the afterglow disappearing time is too large, it means that the quality of the lamp bead chip is uneven, or the quality of the lamp bead chip is inferior. The whole lamp is easily damaged and has a short lifespan, so it is not easy to buy.
9. When the LED light is working, when there are high-power appliances such as refrigerators, air conditioners, and water heaters around it, there should be no change in brightness and darkness. If there is such a phenomenon, it means that the driving of the LED light is not constant current or constant voltage. This has a certain impact on the life of the lamp.
10. There is a way to judge the quality of LED lights by observing the LED lights on the screen of the mobile phone with the camera. It is not accurate to judge the quality of the lights. It is definitely not good to have stripes rolling and flickering, and it may not be good to have no stripes rolling and flickering. , because our different mobile phone screens and cameras have different scan refresh rates, and for those low-end RC and buck drive products, their sensitivities are also different.